Various topics and troubleshooting
1. I can't see my ANJ in the Dashboard.
Please try the following steps:
- Make sure that your account is connected to the Dashboard.
- If you own multiple accounts, make sure that the right account is selected.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Ethereum mainnet network.
- Refresh your browser's page.
2. I activated ANJ but I can't see my probability of being drafted.
When ANJ are activated, you must wait until the current term is over for them to increase your probability of being drafted. You can see the current term and its remaining duration at the top of the Dashboard.
The following list contains the Aragon Court configuration parameters and their current value:
- Evidence submission period: 7 days
- Vote commit period: 2 days
- Reveal vote period: 2 days
- Appeal period: 2 days
- Appeal confirm period: 2 days
- Juror fees: 10 DAI per juror
- Draft juror reward: 0.18 DAI per drafted juror
- Settle reward: 0.11 DAI
- Locked percentage of the minimum active balance when drafted: 30%
- Minimum active balance: 10,000 ANJ
- Final round discount: 50%
- Number of jurors in first round: 3
- Jurors increase factor on each appeal: 3x
- Maximum number of regular appeal rounds: 4
- Period in which coherent jurors in the final round won't be able to withdraw: 7 days
- Appeal collateral: 30.87 DAI per juror
- Appeal confirmation collateral: 20.58 DAI per juror
- Subscription fees: 10 DAI per 30 days
- Late payment subscription fees: 10%
- Governor share percentage of subscription fees: 0%